Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hello! My name is Emily Ann and I invite you to follow me on this journey into blog land. First, a bit about me. I am a wife to a wonderful man named Jacob, we have been together for almost 9 years (man, that seems like a long time and yet not long enough-all at the same time) married for almost 3. Jacob and I share our life in sunny South Florida with 2 dogs and 2 kitties. As you can tell from the last sentence, we are huge animal people! Tatum is our English Bulldog, Oliver our Papillion, Ashlen my kitty since college, and Miffy Jacob's kitty since graduating college. We are blessed to have wonderful friends and family and hope to one day move closer to most of them up north.



While Jacob has a regular 9-5, I am still trying to figure out what it is that I want to do with my passion, which is interior design. I am currently interning at an interior design/architectural design firm and getting ready to take a class or two and loving every minute of it! I hope to create a portfolio and eventually have my own business. Until then this is my outlet to share things I think are pretty! :)


Welcome!

Emily

Post a Comment

previous