Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Turquoise


Good morning all! It's a steamy one here in Florida and it's only 7am. Super.

I'm helping a friend decorate her new home and one of the colors she loves is turquoise. We're doing small accents in the living room so I have been on the hunt for inspiration. I never realized how many shades of turquoise/teal/aqua/blue are out there! Any of you love turquoise like my friend?

My main source for inspiration has been House of Turquoise. A blog about all the shades of turquoise used in every way possible under the sun. Here are a few of my favorite images.









One of my favorite things about turquoise is how easy it is to coordinate with other bold colors. My favorite color mix with this bright color is yellow but I love gray, coral, salmon, pink, and green. Here are a few images I have saved mixing yellow and turquoise.








Hope everyone has a great day!

Emily




1 comments

previous next