Thursday, July 29, 2010

Man Room

Good morning!

Today is Jacob's birthday! In honor of my wonderful loving husband I thought I would do a post about something he can't wait for. One of the top things on his list when we move into a house is his very own man room. His requirements are: a pool table, a bar, comfy seating and a flat screen TV.

The overall feel he likes is a dark but sophisticated space. Here are a few images I have started saving as inspiration.







A few other ideas I have taken pictures of on my phone from a gorgeous hotel in Texas are:

I would love to do even a faux tin ceiling
I think this a simple affordable option but I think I would add a ledge so people can have a place to set a drink.
I would love, love, love to have a brick wall in the man room!

I can't wait to create a special space for Jacob one day. He is my best friend, my confidant, the person that gets me like no one else does, and the person I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with. I am truly blessed to call him my husband. Happy Birthday, Jacob!!

Emily

Post a Comment

previous next