Thursday, August 19, 2010

Emily Ann Interiors

Good morning and Happy Friday!

I am so pleased to share with you a bit from my portfolio. I'm working on a blog redesign and eventually a website but until then you can simply access my portfolio by searching or clicking on the tab to the right below.

This project was one I was excited about because it wasn't my typical style but one that I truly appreciate. My client was a young bachelor wanting a modern, clean living room space. He loves red and other bold colors and because it was an apartment he didn't have a ton of space to work with.

Here is his apartment before:


Here is the after:







I am pleased, as is my client and I'm happy to share these with you all. As always, if you're in the South Florida area and are in need of design/decorating services please let me know. I might also be convinced to travel as well. I'm also happy to provide idea boards as well as virtual decorating. Contact me for more information.

Have a great day!

Emily


7 comments

  1. Wow! That's an amazing makeover - love the "after"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tray on the translucent coffee table, the geometric rug and the beautifully curvy red vase assortment on the bookcase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing transformation! my favorite parts are the dark red drapes and the clear coffee table, also love the rug:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the transformation! Where is the bookcase from? I've seen a similar one at ikea but question whether I should suck it up and get a similar one that might last longer from elsewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! It's the Expedit bookcase from IKEA...it was $69. :)

    ReplyDelete

previous next