Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nesting Newbies Magazine

Hi all!
I woke up this morning with a head cold. Boo. Anyway, I am hoping to rest today and be better by this weekend!

Have you all come across the Nesting Newbies Magazine in blogland? I read about it on another blog and terrible me, I can't remember where. I apologize that I can't give credit but all the snot in my head has pushed out vital information. Nice image, huh?! I thought so.

One of the stories in the online mag was about designer Emily LaMarque who is based out of West Hollywood and who started her career as a professional organizer turned interior designer. I highly suggest, especially if you are in need of inspiration that you head to her website and take a look at her portfolio....she's amazing!

Click here to view the pages larger








I am in love with both living rooms, the kitchen, and dining room! I think I need a painting like the pug one of Tatum!!

Have a great day!

Emily


2 comments

  1. Thanks for the rec. The website looks like it has a lot of ideas. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete

previous next