Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Gifts: Etsy Style

Good morning!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! My mom was here and we had a relaxing weekend. Friday we got up around 6 and hit the stores and I have to say that I am almost finished with my shopping! This is definitely a first for me! Just a few more online orders I need to place today (hoping for cyber monday deals) and I am finished.

In case you are not crazy like me and still have some shopping to do here are some wonderful gifts from Etsy that I think most anyone in your life would love to get.


I have a lot to accomplish this week so I am heading out early today to get started. Have a great day!

Emily

2 comments

  1. Love that squirrel tea towel! Found your blog via White Waxflower and so glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I love squirrels and White Waxflower so we have at least 2 things in common. :)

    ReplyDelete

previous next