Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Table Settings

Good morning!

I hope you all had a great weekend! We had a productive yet relaxing few days. It is still so hard to believe that Thanksgiving is on Thursday. My mom arrives on Wednesday night and I'm excited to have a few days hanging out and Christmas shopping with her. Since it will just be Jacob, my mom, and I......I won't be doing a big table arrangement (we're simple like that) but here are some that I love!







Some are very simple, which I appreciate. I'll definitely have to remember this for next year or whenever we host a larger Thanksgiving.

Have a nice day!

Emily

2 comments

  1. Oh, that little sweet gum "gumball" one is adorable! Such a cute idea, so simple and fun. Thanks for posting these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! You are very welcome. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

previous next