Wednesday, December 8, 2010

News!

Good morning!
I'm still alive even though I haven't been around for almost a week. Jacob and I were out of town and we're just getting home and back into the swing of things today.

I mentioned last week that I had an announcement to make and today is the day! Jacob and I are moving to Kentucky! We were there this last weekend house hunting and (cross your fingers) we found one! We are thrilled to be closer to home (Ohio) and to buy our first house. Things are happening quickly around here in an already busy time of year as we plan to be in KY a month from today. Yes, you read that correctly.

I'm busy wrapping up clients here as well as finishing up some Christmas shopping (so glad I did most of my shopping a few weeks ago). Not to mention all the friends we need to make time for before we leave.

I can't wait to share with you the decorating process of our new home (I can finally paint walls!) and expand my business to a new state.

In the meantime, I am still available for online consultations and idea boards. Live in KY and interested in a free consultation after the first of the year? Contact me for more information!

I'll be back to more regular blogging at least until near Christmas.

Have a great day!

Emily


4 comments

previous next