Wednesday, December 15, 2010

TV Stands

Hi all!
I feel like I'm finally making progress on my organizational madness before the move. Because we have packers come each time we move I'm a nut about making sure everything is in the right room so that it goes in the right box so it will be placed in the right room in the new house. I'm also a nut about purging each time we move. It's therapeutic for me!

Anyway, continuing on the theme of things I might need or will need in the new house a tv stand is one of them. Because we have a fireplace in the middle of our family room I have to find something that can work around it and I don't think our current console is going to cut it.

Here are a few that I have found that I like even though they are all different:







What kind of console do you have?

Have a great day!

Emily

4 comments

  1. We used to have the big wardrobe kind with the closing doors, but now we keep our TV on top of a long dresser that I painted and added library card catalog pulls to. I labeled the pulls alphabetically, and that's where we keep our DVDs! It's probably my favorite piece of furniture in the house:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love the library pull idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great options. I'm also looking for a console for our family room. We have a wood buring stove which is on brick smack in the middle of the wall so we also have to work around that which is tough. I might have to go for a corner console but haven't found one that I love yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you Jessica. What I really want is built-ins but those might have to wait awhile.

    ReplyDelete

previous next