Tuesday, January 25, 2011

House Inspiration

Good morning!

I hope you all are having a great week so far. I'm playing catch up over here for the week since I have essentially been out of commission with company.

I have several images I have been using as inspiration for our own home and some of those come from the HGTV Green Home from 2008. Remember it? If not, here is a refresher course.


I love pretty much everything about this image below. They use it in the dining room but I think it could easily be translated into the entryway.















I love the organic feel of the living room.







I think the black and white striped lampshades are genius and so unexpected.


All images found here

Have a great day!

Emily

3 comments

  1. Love all the green, that green houndstooth and is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I am going to try and find some for my kitchen table chairs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect inspiration for a green event we have coming up...thanks, Emily!

    ReplyDelete

previous next