Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Paint Colors

Good morning!

I hope you all are having a great week. I have accomplished a lot on my to do list and while it's still very long it feels good to cross things off the list!

As promised these are the paint colors we have chosen and painted so far in the house:


In the Formal Living and Dining Room

Behr Ashes


In the Master Bathroom and soon to be 1 Guest Bedroom

Color Matched Restoration Hardware's Silver Sage (top color)


In the Entryway and Hallways

Behr Toasted Cashew


In the Kitchen, Breakfast Nook, and Family Room

Behr Celery Sprig


We haven't chosen the colors for the guest bathroom, nursery, master bedroom, laundry room, and the 2nd guest room. I know the powder room colors I just haven't painted it yet. :)

Stay tuned for more painting updates!


Emily

Post a Comment

previous next