Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Stair Inspiration

Good morning!
Today is the day of the big move! I have scheduled a few posts because to be honest I don't know when we will be up and running with internet in our house. If you've moved especially across several states you know how hectic it can be. :)

One feature of our new house I'm thrilled about is our formal dining room. We will eventually have to purchase a nice dining set as the pedestal table and chairs we have now will go in the breakfast nook.

Here are several inspirational images I have saved of dining rooms I like:
















Have a great day!

Hi all!
Did you have a nice holiday? I certainly hope so!

As we prepare to move into our new house one consideration I've been thinking about is our stairs. You see we have 2 staircases side by side.....one going up and one going down to the basement.

Here are several inspirational images that I have come across:













Do you have stairs? Are they decorated any special way?

Have a nice day!

Emily

1 comments

  1. Hi Emily. I have just come across your blog and may I say it is just delightful!
    What a busy time for you, moving house and all. I am looking forward to following your journey and I'm sure I will be inspired :o)
    Angex

    ReplyDelete

previous next