Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2011 Decorating Must Haves

Hello!
It's a chilly Wednesday morning here and I am staying in today to finish the powder room (almost there!) and make the pillows for the couch.

In blog browsing yesterday I came across this article from Canadian House and Home stating the top 10 decorating must haves for 2011. Perhaps you have seen it already if so I apologize I just wanted to share some favorites with you all.

1. Slipcovered Furniture- tailored slipcovers
2. Luxe Lighting- modern bright lighting

3. Patinated Knobs- knobs with a worn look
4. Colorful Pillows- make a statement with bright pillows
5. Refresh Floors- new textures and colors for flooring
6. Antiqued Mirrors- vintage feeling mirrors
All info and for more trends found here

I only shared the ones I like and agree with. What do you think? Any trends you will be taking part in, in 2011?


Have a great day!


Emily

Post a Comment

previous next