Wednesday, March 30, 2011

10 DIY Nursery/Baby Projects

Good morning!

It's a gloomy morning here and it seems spring forgot that it already sprung. I'm trying to make the best of it by running errands and marking items off my list. In the upcoming weeks I have several nursery/baby related projects I hope to accomplish.

Like many people (or maybe I'm an oddball) I have been bookmarking anything that catches my eye for some time now. In fact, I have a whole separate baby related folder under my bookmarks. Weird? Maybe. Anyway, I figured I might as well share some of these cool DIY ideas with you all since I probably won't end up doing half of them at least not before June.

Here are 10 Fun and Thrifty DIY Projects


Think this is all that I have? Please! I'll be back with more projects so stay tuned. I also plan to do a few of these myself so stay tuned for those pictures and results!

Have a great day!

Emily

5 comments

  1. I love round-up posts like this one! It saves me a lot of time having to search the internet for cute new ideas for baby gifts;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad you like it and I've got more where these ideas came from! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time visiting your site and I am in love!!! Thanks for all the great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great site, glad I saw this it was so helpful. Have you read about http://www.babycribmobilekit.com, another great website! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

previous next