Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Holiday Gift Ideas

Can you believe it's already mid October? I certainly can't! It's crazy to think that the holidays are right around the corner and so are all those great parties and get togethers. I'm starting to think about Christmas early this year as well as buying a small hostess gift for a few parties are planning to attend.

Here are a few ideas I came up with that I figured I might as well share. If you're like me you're always looking for a new idea or two!







Since we're Bulldog people I had to include the bottle stopper....PB also has a Bulldog pourer. Adorable!

I might just have to add a few of these to my Christmas list!


Emily

4 comments

  1. Great list! Thanks for the help! lol I'm not sure about the hostesses but I see things I want to add to my wish list! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm right there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, Emily! I LOVE those cutting boards. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

previous next