Monday, November 28, 2011

Almost December!

Good morning!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We spent the day just the 3 of us, eating, sleeping, and just being a family. It was wonderful! My mom came for a visit and we did some shopping on Friday and she watched M on Saturday and Sunday so Jacob and I could accomplish a few things.

Like most people, we drug out our Christmas decor this weekend. Since we're in a new house this year I'm struggling to figure out where I want to put things. We are hosting Christmas, which kinda makes me want to go crazy but at the same time I'm wanting to scale back. I'm guess I'll do a few DIY projects and make what I have work. :)


Here is an image that I'm loving!



Have you started decorating for Christmas? Are you going all out or scaling back?


Emily

2 comments

  1. I started but aren't going all out. Halloween wore me out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went all out for Halloween, that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete

previous next